Aleutian Airways is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of visitors to our website and the customers we conduct business with. We are not in the business of selling, renting, or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
We only collect personal data points that are deemed necessary for core business operations, which is used as described in this policy.
We have drafted the following policy to notify you about the information we collect and how that data will be used to better your experience. We may make changes to this policy from time to time, all of which will be noted on this page. It will be up to you to review the content on this page as often as you wish, and we invite you to do so on a regular basis. By using this site, you agree to this policy and the terms stipulated therein. We verify that this is the complete policy and that this is the most recently updated version.
Aleutian Airways has the right to store, catalog and utilize the following information:
- Data concerning your usage of our site, including your IP address, location, type of computer, the source of referral, the length of your visit and the pages you viewed.
- Any personal data you provide when you register or opt in through one of our forms to connect with us, apply, subscribe to receive email communications or downloaded one of our resources.
- Any personal data you provided when you subscribed to any services offered by our site, including newsletters or email notifications.
- Any other information which you chose to send us for whatever reason.
This data is collected and tracked using third-party cookies and non-cookie technologies to improve your experience on our site, to make visiting our website and interacting with Aleutian Airways more convenient, to better market relevant content, to gauge which products and services are most beneficial to our site visitors and students, and through use of email remarketing and web retargeting with proper consent. Please let us know if any of the personal information we’ve collected about you in the past needs to be updated.
Using Your Information
Personal information submitted to Aleutian Airways via this site will be used in the following ways:
- To administer our site
- To improve your experience on the site by using analytic data to make appropriate changes.
- To learn which products/service most interest you so that we can make your website experience more relevant.
- To make the website easier and more convenient to use by personalizing the site based upon your history on it, including whatever preferences you’ve specified.
- To allow you to use the services available on the site with ease.
- To send you communications about news, promotions or events. (though you are free to opt out of these communications at any time).
- To send you any email notifications you requested from us.
- To provide analytical information to third parties.
- To track activity by and engagements through use of third-party software to provide site visitors with relevant content and the optimal site visitor experience.
- To verify or dispute any claims or complaints made by or about you concerning your experience on our site.
- To more accurately answer any questions, you might have about your relationship to our site or service.
- To prevent fraud and improve overall security.
- To verify your compliance with our terms and conditions.
Utilizing tracking technologies and cookies, your website usage is shared with NextRoll, Google Ads and ActiveCampaign for the purpose of serving you tailored messaging, advertisements, products, services, and news updates.
Information we collect from third parties
From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
Your information is being used for our own marketing purposes. Our advertising Partner, NextRoll, Inc. performs a hash of your email address in order to serve targeted advertising to other devices connected to you (cross-device tracking). By submitting this form, you acknowledge NextRoll, Inc.’s hashing and cross-device activity. For more information, please see NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Information About Children
The Websites are not intended for or targeted at children under 13, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 13. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us, so that we may delete the information.
Security of Your Information
We will take reasonable action to attempt to prevent your data from being lost, misused or altered. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent to us online. When you submit data to Aleutian Airways or any online service, you do so with the knowledge that there is an inherent danger in sending information over the internet. You are wholly responsible for keeping your password and login details confidential.
In the event of a data breach at Aleutian Airways that puts any of your personal data at risk, you will be notified via email within 48 hours from the time the data breach is known.
Your Legally Held Rights
You may, at any time, request a complete copy of all personal information about you that we have held. This includes your visitor history and any information you have submitted online. To receive this data, you will need to supply evidence confirming your identity.
You have the right to request complete and immediate erasure of all personal data we hold on you at any time.
Controlling Your Data
This section supplements the information contained in this Service Privacy Notice and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who are residents of the State of California, as defined in Section 17014 of Title 18 of the California Code of Regulations. This section is effective as of January 1, 2020, to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
You can also opt-out of cross-device site advertising (i.e. tracking a user across devices) and Adroll Email by accessing your device settings or employing the controls described in the NAI’s Mobile Choices page.
This policy was last modified on 10/26/2021